Pamper Day

by - 10:13 pm


You know when you feel like your body is in need of a bit of a pamper? Well my friends, Keeley and Magali, and I felt like that today so we decided to have a pamper day. It was a lot of fun, so I thought I'd share what we did on here!


I brought out all my moisturizers, skincare products and any other stuff that we might've needed in order to have a successful day and put it all out on this blue table that is actually my bedside table to create a sort of "pamper station". Keeley and Magali brought their own products as well, so there was a lot available for us to use!

We started off by getting into our dressing gowns/robes to make my bathroom fell more like a spa and then we ran a shallow bubble bath to soak our feet in. The bubble bath we used was the Zoella Beauty Soak Opera bath soak. Whilst my feet were in the bath, I exfoliated my feet using my Zoella Beauty Scrubbing Me Softly body scrub, which made my feet feel really soft. Once we got out our feet out of the bath, we all moisturised our feet and I used my Zoella Beauty Candy Cream body lotion.



After our feet were feeling all soft, we decided to paint both our toenails and fingernails. I painted my toenails a silvery pink, and my fingernails a dark pink. They turned out really nice, as did Keeley and Magali's.


After all our nails were dry, we cleansed our faces and then put on different face masks. I used my Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash to cleanse my face and the face mask I used was my Lush Don't Look At Me fresh face mask, which left my skin feeling very fresh. Keeley used a detoxifying clay mask by Sukin and Magali used a seaweed mask from The Body Shop.

I then gave my face a few sprays of my Mario Badescu facial spray and put some of my Lush Grease Lightning spot treatment onto any pimples that I had before applying my Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturiser all over my face and down my neck. To finish off my skincare routine, I rubbed some of my Lush Popcorn lip scrub onto my lips, making my lips feel oh so soft.




After we were all "pampered up" we decided to put on some makeup and have a bit of a photoshoot. I created a gold eye look and paired this with a pretty pink lip gloss. I wore a white high neck singlet top from Cotton On and a black floral skirt also from Cotton On along with tan sandals from Rubi Shoes. I also wore my Pandora necklace and my black/tan watch from The Horse.


Keeley has her own blog, and so she has published her own blog post which you can check out here. We had a really fun day, and if there's a day coming up where you and your friends are all free I would definitely recommend you have a pamper day!

Sarah xxx

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm so glad we did this, thanks for a good day :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, we for sure have to do it again! x

      Delete