Random Haul

by - 5:56 pm

Today, my friend and I went to the shops and I picked up a few random bits that I thought I'd show you! Most of the stuff I got is under the "beauty" category, with the exception being a book that I bought with some money that was leftover on one of my book vouchers. Anyway, here's what I bought!


The first thing I bought was the Popcorn Lip Scrub from Lush. Surprisingly, I've never tried a lip scrub from Lush, so I bought this one and I'm very excited to test it out.

I had five Lush pots that I handed in, which meant I could get a free face mask, so I got the Don't Look At Me fresh face mask. I've heard some good things about this face mask, so I thought I would try it out myself, and I hope it lives up to my expectations!


When I saw that Priceline had a 40% off sale on all their skincare, I HAD to go in and have a look at what products they had. I found these Montagne Jeunesse peel-off face masks, and I thought they sounded interesting plus they were only $2 each, so I bought two different ones.

I also bought a Burts Bees lip balm in the honey flavour simply because I shockingly have no good lip balms, and I've heard that this one is quite good.


My friend and I quickly popped into Target, where I got this Chi Chi makeup blending sponge, because I decided that I've had enough of my very cheap and old makeup sponge, and this is one step up from that.

A lot of youtubers that I watch have raved about the Mario Badescu facial spray, and when I saw that they had it in Mecca Maxima, I instantly tried it out and bought it, and I'm really excited to use this after I apply my makeup! I got it in the smaller size as I didn't want to buy it in the larger size just in case I for some reason don't like it.


The final thing that I bought was this book, Frozen Charlotte, from Dymocks. I had $8 left on one of my vouchers, so I used it up on this book. Even though this is a horror book, which is not what I usually read, I thought I'd try something out of my comfort zone.


And that is all I bought out shopping with my friend today! I'm very happy with my purchases and I'm excited to try it all out.

Sarah xxx

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I loved trying your Popcorn Lip Scrub. It definitely left a buttery taste on my lips, along with the sweetness of the sugar. And all natural ingredients are the way to go. Thanks for sharing your Random Haul. Some great gift ideas here as well. x

    ReplyDelete