Welcome

by - 10:12 am


After wanting to start a blog for almost over a year now, I finally am, after looking through countless articles of "how to write your first blog post". My name is Sarah, and I am a 15-year-old girl from Australia, if  you haven't already gathered that from the little "about me" box on the right. Welcome to my little space on the internet, I hope you enjoy my posts as much as I enjoy writing them.


For as long as I can remember, I've always loved writing in journals, and I thought I'd transfer my thoughts and ideas out here into cyberspace. I've also started this blog to give myself a new hobby. I will be blogging about the things I enjoy (mainly beauty/lifestyle) and just whatever I feel like in general. That being said, please feel free to leave any suggestions/requests of what I should blog about.



For you guys to get to know me a bit better, I thought I'd write a few facts about me;

1. I'm really really tall for my age, and people always seem to point that out about me.

2. I have a dog called Oscar, and he is a spoodle which is a cocker spaniel cross poodle.


3. One Direction is my favourite band, and I've been a hardcore fan of them for around four years.

4. I'm terrified of heights.

5. My favourite colours are pastel pink and pastel yellow (well, any pastel colour really).

6. I've met Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee TWICE, which I'm very grateful for.


7. The first concert I went to was One Direction in 2013 (their Take Me Home tour).


8. I believe in equal rights for men and women, and I support lgbt+ rights, so I'm a feminist.

9. I'm pretty quiet, but once I get to know someone, I can be much more talkative.

10. I'm a perfectionist, but I can also be quite messy and lazy sometimes.

So that's my short introduction, I'm so excited to start this journey and see where it takes me! I would really appreciate it if you hit the "follow" button at the bottom of the right sidebar or followed me by email by entering your email at the bottom of my blog.

Sarah xxx

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18438603/?claim=m4ph54rc23z">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. I love your blog! Can't wait for your next post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Keeley, I can't wait for yours either! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the blog. I will be able to keep up with all your comings and goings now. Keep up the great work. Can't wait for the next installment. x Leona

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud Sarah. Looking forward to reading some more! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Starting a blog is exciting :)

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your blog so much!! i can't wait to read more!! :))

    ReplyDelete