Current Favourites

3:06 pm


Recently, there have been a lot of things that I have been loving, and I really wanted to share them with someone and so I'm sharing them on here! This is quite a random list, and at the end I've also included a few YouTubers that I've really enjoyed watching and the music that I have been listening to a lot recently. After reading this, make sure that you leave a comment saying what your favourite things have been, I love trying out new things!

mario badescu facial spray
You might've noticed this product in my "random haul" post and since then I've used it pretty much every time I've worn makeup and it does a really good job of keeping my makeup in place throughout the day. I'm still sort of a beginner in makeup so I've never actually used a setting spray before (I can imagine you all gasping at this), so I can't compare it to one of those, but I can definitely notice a difference from when I didn't use this versus now that I do and I highly recommend it!

This was also a product featured in my "random haul" post, and it has certainly lived up to my expectations! Not only does it smell really good (like genuine honey!), it also leaves my lips feeling nice and soft for a while after a apply it.

Okay, so I first got this perfume when it was originally released but it ran out fairly quickly so I was without it for around a year until I received it again for Christmas last year and I kinda rediscovered it and remembered how much I loved it. It has quite a floral and fruity scent to it and is great for everyday wear, and as this was the first perfume I ever owned (!!!) it will always have a place in my heart.

This drugstore mascara does a great job at grabbing every lash and lengthening it and the fact that it is not clumpy at all makes me very happy! The thin wand makes it easy to reach the base of my eyelashes and it is also very affordable.


This highlighter is a gorgeous colour and even though it isn't highly pigmented, it is certainly buildable. I like to apply this by swirling my finger around the product and then tapping it onto wherever I want to highlight. It's a great highlighter for everyday wear as it is more subtle than other highlighters but still gives you a very nice glow.

lush don't look at me face mask
Unfortunately, this face mask has now run out, but whenever I used it it left my skin feeling super soft and refreshed. I also loved the bright blue colour of it, it just looked so cool!


le tan gradual tanning lotion
I have never used any sort of fake tanning product before, so I thought I'd start off by using this gradual tanning lotion. I apply it when I get out of the shower and not only does it give my skin a nice glow, it is also very moisturising and it smells really good!

seed heritage orange shorts
I love these shorts so much! I received them as a gift for Christmas and they are super comfortable yet stylish at the same time. The design and pattern of them is super cute, and I understand that the colour might be a tad bit too bright for some people but I personally love them!


quiet power by susan cain
My mum bought me this book not so long ago and even though I've only just started reading it, I'm really enjoying it so far! It's a very empowering book aimed to be read by introverted teenagers (which I am) and it gives you tips on how to deal with situations that introverts might struggle with. I would highly recommend that everyone should read it (even extroverts!) as it is quite eye opening and important.

if i was your girl by meredith russo
I just finished reading this book and I really enjoyed it! It was about a trans girl and her love life / friendships and even though it wasn't particularly enthralling it was very thought provoking, emotional and important. It's a great book to read if you want to learn more about the LGBT+ community, so I really recommend that everyone should read it.


youtubers
okaysage
Summer Mckeen
Mel Joy
Hailey Sani
Arden Rose
Dolan Twins
Margot Lee

music
Heartburn (jarami remix) - Wafia
Not Today - Twenty One Pilots
Heavydirtysoul - Twenty One Pilots
Hey Angel - One Direction
Strange Love - Halsey
Castle - Halsey
It's Strange - Louis The Child featuring K. Flay
How Would You Feel (Paean) - Ed Sheeran
Love$ick - Mura Masa
UGH! - The 1975

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Those books sound really good, I'll definitely be adding them to my list of books to read x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you most definitely should! xx

      Delete

Popular Posts

Featured post

Top 3 Favourite Nail Polishes

HELLO!!! I haven't posted in ageessss but here I am finally, with another blog post. I know that in my "Quality Over Quantity&q...

Follow by Email

Subscribe