Throwback Tag

by - 6:38 pm


Not gonna lie, I am kinda stuck for ideas at the moment (which probably sounds ridiculous as I've only had this blog for like a month) so I searched up some tags that I could do, and I found this one. I love reminiscing, so I feel like this is the perfect tag for me. Also, just a PSA that I wasn't actually tagged to do this, so it kind of ruins the purpose, but oh well! I hope you enjoy, and I'd love to know one of your fond memories from when you were a child!

1. What year were you born in?
I was born in 2001!

2. Show a picture of yourself from when you were younger.


3. What TV shows did you watch growing up?
When I was really younger I used to watch The Wiggles, Hi-Five, Bananas In Pyjamas and Postman Pat mainly, and then as I got older I started watching TV shows called Stoked and Total Drama Island on ABC3, an Australian TV channel for tweens.

4. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
I used to want to be a policewoman because I thought that if I was one, I wouldn't be able to be arrested by the police, haha!

5. What were your favourite toys to play with?
I had a doll house that I LOVED, and I also used to really like playing with Bratz and Barbies and Littlest Pet Shop.


6. How is the world now different from what is was when you were a child?
Over the past ten years or so, there has obviously been a massive advance in technology, so there is a big difference from when I was young and didn't have any sort of touch screen device whereas now (as sad as it may sound) it's quite hard to imagine what my life would be like without my phone or laptop.

7. What were three songs that you loved to listen to when you were young?
When I was like 7 or 8 I didn't really have my own taste in music yet so I used to listen to songs from the 80s because my mum would listen to that, and I remember that my favourite songs were Walking On Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves and Wake Me Up Before You Go Go by Wham!. As I got older I started listening to more mainstream music and I remember really liking the song So What by P!nk. I also used to be obsessed with P!nk and The Veronicas.

8. What was one funny thing you dressed up as for Halloween when you were younger?
I'm pretty sure that I just dressed up as a witch every year, and I used the same witch hat each time, so I didn't have any real interesting costumes.

9. Are there any special things you've kept from when you were a child?
Not that I use it anymore, but I still have the first teddy that I ever got and it's a Winnie the Pooh bear. I used to sleep with it every night up until I was around 10 years old.


10. What was the scariest thing that happened to you when you were a child?
I remember once I went to the beach with my family when I was around 3 and my dad took me down to the sea and put me in the water, and then I just remember the tide coming in or something and the waves dragging me away from my dad. My memory isn't great, so I might be wrong, but I remember screaming and crying and it felt as though I was going out so far into the ocean, when in reality I probably only went out like a metre.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hahahaha loved why you wanted to be a policewoman!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete