Makeup I Wear To School

5:47 pm


If you're anything like me, getting out of bed on a school morning can be one of the hardest things. What makes these terrible mornings a tad bit better is bringing out your makeup bag and slapping some makeup on your face. Okay, maybe you don't "slap" it on, but you know what I mean. No one at my school really wears that much makeup, so my routine is very simple, and I believe that all my products are drugstore and therefore very affordable if you were looking for a cheap and easy school makeup look.

Before I get into my routine I'd just like to say that I am in no way an expert, and I just do makeup for fun, but if you have any tips for me I'd be happy to hear from you in the comments :)


I start off by applying a moisturiser as I feel like I don't really need to use primer for school. It changes all the time, but the one that I'm currently using is the Neutrogena combination skin moisturiser. This works really well for me as I have quite oily skin, and it doesn't make it even more oily, which I find a lot of moisturisers do.

I then apply concealer under my eyes, on my nose and on any other blemishes I might have and blend it in with a makeup sponge. The concealer that I'm using at the moment is the Rimmel wake me up concealer, which is a new purchase for me, and I really like it! I only wear concealer to school (not foundation) as I don't really care about having high coverage, because I'm just going to school.


After applying my base, I quickly dust my face with my Rimmel lasting finish powder to set everything and prevent any oil coming through. I then lightly apply bronzer on my temples, below my cheekbones and on my jawline, kind of in a "3" shape, using the Sephora Collection bronzing powder. Then I dust some down my neck so that I don't have a super pale neck compared to my face.


Next, I use some blush and apply it very lightly on the apples of my cheeks with my Rimmel lasting finish blush in Santa Rose, which is a very pretty colour. To finish off my face makeup, I apply my e.l.f. baked highlighter across my cheekbones, across my nose, on my cupid's bow, on my brow bone and in the inner corners of my eyes.


Finally, I put on several layers of mascara on my eyelashes using my Maybelline lash sensational luscious mascara. I'm a huge fan of this - it really volumises my lashes. Then I just apply some lip balm, and maybe lip gloss on some days if I feel as though I'm lacking something. To finish it all off, I wait for my mascara to dry and then spray my Marino Badescu facial spray all over my face.


And that's it! It's just a really super easy routine that is very quick for those stressful school mornings, but if you wanted to add something and still be really quick, I would say to use bronzer as eyeshadow. It looks super natural and it's really quick and easy to do!


Sarah xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

Top 3 Favourite Nail Polishes

HELLO!!! I haven't posted in ageessss but here I am finally, with another blog post. I know that in my "Quality Over Quantity&q...

Follow by Email

Subscribe