My Skincare Routine

6:44 pm


For once in my life, I actually have a somewhat good skincare routine. This is what I do to try and keep my skin at the best it can be, and I have definitely been able to notice a difference in my skin now that I've started doing this.


1. Cleanse - I use this Oil-Free Acne Wash by Neutrogena to cleanse my face. I work it into a lather with my fingertips and then I just rub it all over my face and wipe it off with a flannel.


2. Tone - The toner that I'm using is the Simple Soothing Facial Toner, and I squirt some of it onto a cotton pad and gently rub it over my face.


3. Moisturize - I use another Neutrogena product to moisturize my face, and do so by putting spots of it over my face and then rubbing it in.


4. Spot Treatment - Using the Grease Lightning Spot Treatment from Lush, I dot it over any pimples I have and then rub it in.


5. Spray - To finish off my face, I give it a few sprits of my Mario Badescu Facial Spray.


6. Lip Scrub - I then scrub my Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub over my lips and lick it off.


7. Lip Balm - To finish off my whole skincare routine, I apply a generous amount of this Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm.

That's it! I can't say that I do this whole routine every day, but I do make sure that I cleanse my face at least once a day.

Sarah xxx

i don't know what this is i'm sorry

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

Top 3 Favourite Nail Polishes

HELLO!!! I haven't posted in ageessss but here I am finally, with another blog post. I know that in my "Quality Over Quantity&q...

Follow by Email

Subscribe