Strawberry Smoothie

by - 6:39 pm


Okay, so I am aware of the fact that I did a smoothie recipe not so long ago, but as smoothies are my fave drinks ever, here's another smoothie that I really love, and I hope that you will too! This recipe serves two, but obviously you could change it to suit how much you want to make.

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup strawberries (washed and halved)
  • 1 banana (cut into circles)
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 egg
  • 3 ice cubes (yes, I know that there is 6 ice cubes in the picture, but I found my drink to be a bit too "watered-out")

Method:

Simply put all ingredients into a blender and mix away, then pour your drinks into any glass you like!

(do i ever wear shirts that aren't one direction merch? no.)

Let me know if you try this out!

Sarah xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments