My Perfume Collection

by - 1:16 pm


Over the past years, I have managed to accumulate quite a collection of perfumes which I like to display on top of one of my bookshelves in my room. I love wearing perfume and whenever I don't I feel so incomplete (if that makes sense). Before I get into it, I'd just like to say that I am so bad at describing scents so I apologise in advance lol.


First of all, this bottle is absolutely gorgeous! I love how it doesn't stand up like most perfumes, it instead lies down like a jewel. The perfume itself smells sooo good; it's a bit sweet but also musky and perfect for everyday wear.


This perfume has been around for a bit of time now, but I still like it a lot and I find that I wear it a lot. It has quite a fruity scent, and it's perfect for wear all year round.


I know that a lot of people are sceptical of this perfume as it's by One Direction, but I actually really really like it (and I'm not just saying that because it's One Direction)! This is my second bottle of it, and I wear it pretty much everyday as it's quite fruity and summery.


Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet:
Now, this is a perfume that I don't particularly like. At first, it smells nice and rosey but after a while it gives me a headache and makes me sneeze.


Between Us by One Direction:
Another One Direction perfume (and there's two more coming)! This perfume is much more mature than 1D's other perfumes, and I really love it. It smells quite vanillary (wow that's a weird word) and a little bit spicy which makes it perfect for the cooler months.


Guess Girl:
I got this perfume a little while ago, and not only is the bottle very pretty, the actual scent is as well. It's sweet and floral, and although I can't say I wear it A LOT, I still really like it's scent.


Choose Chi Chi Vanilla Orchid:
I feel as though I am a little bit too old for this perfume, but that doesn't stop me from wearing it! As the name suggests, it smells like vanilla and is also very floral.


You & I by One Direction:
Although this isn't my favourite One Direction perfume, it still smells good and I wear it occasionally. It has quite a fresh, sweet scent, but not too sickly (if you know what I mean).


Nude by Rihanna:
I just have a small tester type bottle of this perfume, but I really like it's scent. It's quite musky and has a very pleasant scent that is perfect for the day time.


That Moment by One Direction:
Not to be confused with Our Moment, That Moment has the same notes as the original perfume but I can definitely smell a new scent of green apple. It's a perfume that is perfect for summer, and I love it a lot!

Those are all my perfumes. You'll notice that I didn't include the two body mists at the back of the first photo but I figured that they didn't really count as "perfumes". I'm always looking for new fragrances to try, so let me know what your favourite perfume is in the comments!

Sarah xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments