Quality Over Quantity

by - 10:34 am


When I started this blog, I told myself that I would publish a new post every five days, but as you may be able to tell, that hasn't happened. One reasons of my lack of posts is that I've been busy with school stuff, but the main reason is that I haven't been producing posts that I feel proud of. I've felt like I've been rushing posts to try and get them up on time, and they haven't been as great as I would've liked them to be. 

I would much rather take time to take photos and write something that I am happy with rather than quickly typing something up and saying "oh well, this'll do" before hitting publish. I'm sure that anyone would much rather read something that is well thought out and put together with lovely photos than a rushed post with photos that aren't very pretty. I know that it is important to be consistent, but is it really that essential when you are posting things out on to the internet that you aren't particularly proud of?

I'm now on school holidays, so with my extra time I'm hoping to plan ahead and pre-write blog posts to go up in the future. From now on, I'm not going to have a "posting schedule", I'm just going to post whenever I have something that I am happy with and comfortable with sharing. However, with that being said I'll still try and post as often as I can, in fact I think there'll be a post going up tomorrow (fingers crossed)!

Sarah xxx

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. It's always best to put up something you're proud of, so if that means a few posts a month, that is good enough! I think you're blog is really nice already <3

    ReplyDelete