Favourite Instagram Accounts

by - 4:26 pm

Instagram is for sure one of my favourite social medias - I love looking through my feed at all the different things that people have posted, so today I thought I would show you ten of my favourite Instagram accounts! But before I do that, I thought I would let you know that I've made a new Instagram! Feel free to follow me, it's @ssarah_rosee


As you can probably tell from the name, this account centres around feminism and it posts various feminism memes as well as news articles and stuff like that relating to feminism.




This is super random, but I love watching slime videos. I especially love this account because it focuses on crunchier slimes, which I love the sound of for some reason.



If you know me, this will come as no surprise to you. I am OBSESSED with One Direction, and especially Harry Styles, and this account purely posts videos and pictures of him.




Lazy Oaf is a clothing brand, but the way that they photograph and style their clothes is really unique, and I also love all their items!




This account posts text posts relating to feminism, LGBT+ issues and more things relating to that, and I find it super interesting to look at.




Again, this is really random, and I'm not even a massive fan of Justin Bieber but for some reason I love this account, I just find it so funny lol



I really love Zoella, and this account tells you where she buys her clothing and some homewares from and how much they are, and it's actually really cool!




This account posts heaps of cute little images that make me feel really happy and their account is just so pretty.



I LOVE PUGS, and Doug sure is up there as one of my favourite "famous" pugs. All his pictures are THE CUTEST, and he's more successful than I'll ever be.




If you're Australian, I highly recommend that you follow this account. I find it super funny and relatable, considering I am Australian (duh).




While I was writing this, I realised that I didn't include that many accounts that post ACTUAL pictures, if you know what I mean, so maybe I'll do another post on that. But anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post and that it gave you some new accounts to follow! Let me know in the comments what your favourite Instagram accounts are!

Sarah xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments