Small Colourpop Haul

by - 5:43 pm

Hey guys! Wowza it's been a while since my last post, so sorry for neglecting this blog! About a month ago I made my first ever Colourpop Cosmetics order online, and my products arrived a couple of weeks ago (and yes, I am only just getting around to writing this post oops), so I thought I would show you what I bought and give you a quick review of everything!


First of all, all their stuff is really expensive yet the quality is so good! I was so happy with the cost of it all, and I was also pleasantly surprised with the high quality packaging and just the products in general. The shipping was quicker than I expected, it only took a week, which isn't that long considering it said on the website that it would arrive approximately 10 - 20 days after I placed the order (keeping in mind that I live in Australia!).

(sorry for the slight blur on this picture AH)

Now onto the products themselves....the first thing I got was this Belle of the Ball pressed powder shadow palette. I'm a sucker for anything pink, so I found it hard to resist this beautiful palette. It features three matte shades and one metallic shade, and they're all highly pigmented and can be built up easily. The only thing is is that there is quite a bit of fallout, so be sure to tap the excess powder off your brush before applying it!


(scroll down for swatches!)

The next product is this absolutely gorgeous Super Shock Shadow in the shade KathleenLights. It is a very velvety golden eyeshadow, and it is quite possibly the prettiest eyeshadow I've ever see. As you can see, I've already used this, and I've been very happy with the results. I like to apply with my pinkie finger for a more bold look, and there is no fallout and it doesn't fade away during the day. I'm definitely going to be having a look (and possibly buying) at Colourpop's other super shock shadows as I'm so pleased with this one!


I've seen a lot of great reviews on Colourpop's highlighters, so I decided to buy this Super Shock Highlighter in the shade Wisp and I wasn't disappointed! Like the eyeshadow, this highlighter is super velvety and I just apply it to my cheekbones and the tip of my nose using my finger for better colour payoff. 

(sorry for the blur again wow i hate myself)


The final thing I got was this Ultra Satin Lip in the shade Echo Park. It's a gorgeous nude shade, and is quite similar to my natural lip colour, which I'm actually quite glad about as I've just started wearing lip products. It glides on very nicely, and it dries slightly matte which is nice. The only thing is that it doesn't last that long, meaning you would have to reapply it during the day.


Those are the four products I bought, let me know if you have any favourite Colourpop products, and I'll be sure to check them out!

Sarah xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments